Birgitte Sølvkær Olesen
- Master of Law: 1995
- Licence to practice law: 1998
- Partner at the law firm of Halling-Overgaard, Advokatfirma (previously Flink, Halling-Overgaard & Partnere) since 1998
- Right to appear before the Danish Supreme Court: 2006
- Committee Member of the Council of the Danish Bar and Law Society (Advokatrådet), 2021
- Teaches in subjects within her core competences at courses for auditors and attorneys.
- Taught generational succession as a part-time lecturer at Aarhus University
Conducting civil proceedings, including cases about liability in damages/professional liability.
- Tax law
Conducting tax cases, VAT cases and tax criminal cases.
- General succession and reorganisation
Transfer of personally owned businesses and companies.
- Reorganisation of businesses, including exchanges of shares, restructuring, demergers and mergers
- Family law and law of succession
Making wills, especially in case of generational succession. Other family law subjects related to commercial enterprises.
- Administration of estates
- The Danish Bar and Law Society (Det Danske Advokatsamfund)
- The Association of Danish Law Firms (Danske Advokater)
- Aarhus Attorney Association (Aarhus Advokatforening), Committee Member
- Author of the book: ”Generationsskifte – det skatteretlige grundlag i forbindelse med generationsskifte og omstrukturering” (Generational succession – tax law basis in relation to generational succession and reorganisation)
- Author to various articles within tax law and company law.